Monday, December 1, 2014

The E-Book "Ultimate Danish": Costumer reviews


Dear potential buyer of the E-Book "Ultimate Danish",
I have collected reviews from some of the buyers of this product, to give you a fair idea of what to expect


I have nothing but only good things to say about the ''Ultimate Danish'' E-book. It is really smartly done, with an obvious passion and will. The explanations are very detailed and at the same time, they are quite easy to understand. The structure of the book is very logical and there is sense in the videos. You almost feel like you have a private teacher. It is super convenient that you can take the ''lessons'' in the comfort of your own home. You will not regret buying the E-book, in my opinion it is your safest bet on giving you a head-start when it comes to learning the language. 

- Elitsa


I love the book. Since I have it in my Kindle, I haven´t checked the videos and audio yet, but I like the structure. I read a couple of pages out loud every day and write new words on flash cards (in this case it´s more phrases than words, since my vocab is pretty built up, however I find the colloquialisms in the book very useful)
It´s the first material I´ve tried while learning a language where translation method is used. I like it (and I am a language educator). The method is usually condemned, but I can see there´s something to it.
It´s easy to read and it´s funny. I am not sure if it´s a great material on it´s own (hard for me to say since I had the grammar foundation from English and German) but it´s definitely practical. A very nice annex to a textbook.
I´ve recommended it to my classmates. Great job, Thomas. 

- Tomas



Article about the E-Book from a danish newspaper.



The main advantages of the book are that you can learn expressions used in everyday situations right away and you don't have to go through the boring basics (which you can find anywhere), and that you can just read it on the go on your mobile or tablet. English and Danish are really close in grammar so you can really catch the differences in the translations. The structure is good as you feel it covers what you need to now for starters. 
For me this is the material that I use most often compared to Danish youtube videos, or ­­­­language teaching apps (with multiple choice tests). 
This Book is really good for those who think they can learn European languages easily as  they get the most basic grammatical structures or the meaning of familiar words to those of another language fast, they just need a little push, something that keeps them busy.­­­­­­­­­

Besides some sentences are really random and funny, but still you learn phrases with them that you can use in different real life context:)

- Bertram





No comments:

Post a Comment